The management and Board of Emerging Music Awards once again say Ayekoo to all the 2019 winners of Emerging Music Awards.
We are honoured to inform musicians, music industry players and members of the general public that nominations for the second edition of the Emerging Music Awards is officially opened as at 5th of September 2020.
Emerging Music Awards is an awards scheme in Ghana that celebrates and honours the hard working talented UP AND COMING AND EMERGING MUSICIANS solely on a prestigious platform.
Interested stakeholders are by this release encouraged to visit our website to fill the nomination forms for their songs: emergingmusicawards.kusstar.com.
NOMINATION IS OPENED
From 5th September to 25th September 2020. The year under review starts from 1st June 2019 to 31st May 2020.
Submit your music via our website; emergingmusicawards.kusstar.com
How to apply for Nominations
1. Log onto our website emergingmusicawards.kusstar.com
2. Click on Nominations on the Manu or scroll down to click on Nominations
3. Like our Facebook page to have access to the Nomination forms
4. Fill the Nomination forms
5. Click on submit to your application and sign out.
CATEGORIES FOR THE 2020 EMERGING MUSIC AWARDS
1. GOSPEL SONG OF THE YEAR
2. HIP POP SONG OF THE YEAR
3. DANCEHALL SONG OF THE YEAR
4. HILIFE SONG OF THE YEAR
5. HIP LIFE SONG OF THE YEAR
6. REGGAE SONG OF THE YEAR
7. TRADITIONAL SONG OF THE YEAR
8. AFRO POP SONG OF THE YEAR
9. RAPPER OF THE YEAR
10. FEMALE VOCALIST OF THE YEAR
11. MALE VOCALIST OF THE YEAR
12. MOST POPULAR SONG OF THE YEAR
13. MOST POPULAR ARTISTE OF THE YEAR
14. COLLABORATION OF THE YEAR
15. MUSIC VIDEO OF THE YEAR
16. SONGWRITER OF THE YEAR
17. ALBUM OF THE YEAR
18. PRODUCER OF THE YEAR
19. YOUNG ACT OF THE YEAR
20. INTERNATIONAL ACT OF THE YEAR
21. GOSPEL ARTISTE OF THE YEAR
22. HIP POP ARTISTE OF THE YEAR
23. DANCEHALL ARTISTE OF THE YEAR
24. HIP LIFE ARTISTE OF THE YEAR
25. HI LIFE ARTISTE OF THE YEAR
26. REGGAE ARTISTE OF THE YEAR
27. EMERGING ARTISTE OF THE YEAR
Kindly visit our website page for the category definitions.
Ms. Lily Oforiwaa Mustapha (Afiapapabi)
Public Relations Officer.